Cipla, a respected pharmaceutical company, manufacture an effective product to treat erectile dysfunction. Tadacip tablets are an affordable, generic form of Cialis, a product which is popular due to how quickly its effects become apparent and how long they last for. The length of time that Tadacip tablets are effective for is around 36 hours and for this reason is known as 'The Weekender'. This means that rather than rushing into intercourse, users of this generic Cialis medication can take their time over the course of a day and a half. The active ingredient responsible for this effectiveness is called tadalafil, a PDE-5 inhibitor that is also present in Cialis. Tadalafil is an especially strong medication, so only 20mg is present in Tadacip. This also means that fewer side effects occur.
Similar to other impotence medications, Tadacip tablets contain a PDE-5 inhibitor called tadalafil. PDE-5 degrades another enzyme called Cyclic GMP. Cyclic GMP is important because it is a vasodilator, meaning it expands blood vessels to allow more blood to flow towards the penis, creating an erection. In summary, when PDE-5 is inhibited by Tadalafil, Cyclic GMP is enhanced, meaning a stronger flow of blood and a functional and sustained erection.
Important information regarding Tadacip Tablets
To get the best out of Tadacip tablets, there are a few guidelines that should be noted:
- Never take more than one Tadacip tablet per day, as this can increase the risk of side effects
- Take Tadacip orally with a glass of water, 30 minutes before initiating sexual activity
- The effects of Tadacip can last for up to 36 hours, although this can vary from person to person
- You should be sexually stimulated in order for Tadacip to work
- A consultation with your doctor may be needed if you suffer from any conditions that may be affected by taking Tadacip tablets
- You should never take Tadacip tablets alongside any medications containing nitrates
Occasionally side effects have been reported from taking Tadacip. Most often, as with all forms of generic Cialis, the side effects experienced are mild. These can include facial flushing, nausea, bluish/blurred vision, headaches or a blocked nose. These side effects should subside after Tadacip has left the body. Very rarely, more serious side effects may occur, such as priapism. In this case, seek medical attention immediately.